Courts we appear in
Police Stations we attend
William Vahl is the principal of North Shore Criminal Law. He is an Accredited Specialist in Criminal Law. He has been practicing in Criminal Law for more than 20 years. He is the only Accredited Criminal Law Specialist on the North Shore. He has acted in a wide variety of criminal cases in the Local, District and Supreme Court.
He appears regularly in the Downing Centre Local Court, District Court at the Downing Centre, Central Local Court, Hornsby Local Court, Manly Local Court, Balmain Local Court, Burwood Local Court, Parramatta Local Court, Bidura Children's Court and Parramatta Children's Court and is well known by the Magistrates and prosecutors in those Courts. He is on the Legal Aid Criminal Law Panel and a member of the Criminal Defence Lawyers Association.
Telephone: (02) 9955 2298
Mobile: 0400 44 64 24 - 24 Hour Emergency Service
Cases in which William Vahl has appeared include:
- Drink-driving, drive whilst disqualified/suspended, negligent driving, speeding, license appeals, applications to quash habitual traffic offender declarations; and many other traffic matters;
- Common Assaults, ABH, GBH, Domestic Violence Offences and Apprehended Violence Orders (AVO's);
- Drug Possession and Supply;
- Weapons and Firearms offences;
- Damage to Property;
- Resist Arrest, Assault Police and Offensive Conduct/Language;
- Sentence Hearings in the Local Court and District Courts
- Committal Hearings;
- District Court Appeals
- Complex fraud prosecutions brought by the NSW Police, Australian Taxation Office (ATO) , Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC); and State and Commonwealth DPP.
- Confiscation of Proceeds of Crime;
- White Collar Crime Offences
- Work Cover prosecutions;
- Prosecutions by the Australian Federal Police in respect to aviation security;
- Sexual Assault;
- Children's Court proceedings;
- Applications under the Mental Health (Forensic Provisions) Act 1990;
- Magistrate's Mental Health Enquiries;
- Breaches of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act and breach of Tree Preservations orders.
- Dog Act offences
- Prosecutions by the RSPCA, and Local Court Councils;
If you have been charged with an offence, or are seeking further information on a Criminal or Traffic legal matter, call North Shore Criminal Law on (02) 9955 2298 or our 24 Hour Emergency Service on 0400 44 64 24.