Welcome to North Shore Criminal Law
North Shore Criminal Law can advise you about defences which you may have, negotiate with Police, and represent you in Court if you have been charged with an offence.
- Have you been charged with a criminal offence?
- Have you been arrested?
- Do you need to go to court?
- Require a bail application?
- Do you need to make an appeal?
North Shore Criminal Law are a team of Dedicated and Highly-Respected Criminal Defence Lawyers in North Sydney.
We are a highly personalised Law firm that produce Outstanding Results in Criminal cases throughout all courts on the North Shore and Sydney CBD.
We are Accredited Criminal Law Specialist certified and we will help you get the best possible outcome whatever your particular Criminal law matter.
- Drink-driving, Prescribed Concentration of Alcohol (PCA) and Drive Under the Influence (DUI), drug driving, drive whilst disqualified, drive whilst suspended, negligent driving, speeding and all other traffic matters.
- Common Assault, ABH, GBH and Apprehended Violence Orders (AVOs), Apprehended Domestic Violence Orders (ADVOs).
- Drug Possession and Supply.
- Confiscation of Proceeds of Crime.
- Complex fraud prosecutions by the NSW Police, Australian Taxation Office (ATO), Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
- Breaches of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act and breach of Tree Preservation orders.
- Prosecutions by the RSPCA.
- Prosecutions by the Australian Federal Police in respect to aviation security.
- Sexual Assault.
- Children’s Court proceedings.
- Applications under the Mental Health (Forensic Provisions) Act 1990.
- Magistrate’s Mental Health Enquiries.
If you have been arrested and are being held at a Police Station or if the Police have asked you to come in for an interview we can:
- Attend the Police Station with you to vigorously assert your rights and to give you advice about your options.
- Advise you whether you should take part in an interview with Police (you usually have the right to decline to take part in an interview).
We can represent you if you need to appear in Court.
William Vahl of North Shore Criminal Law regularly appears in these local courts.
If you or a friend or relative of yours is in custody, we can prepare a bail application before the Local or Supreme Court and provide strategic advice about when and how the application should be made to maximize its prospects
If you have been convicted of a criminal offence and you wish to appeal the conviction or the severity of the sentence you received we can assist you to prepare the appeal, and appear for you on the hearing of the appeal or instruct a specialist Criminal Law barrister on your behalf.
The Criminal Law services offered by North Shore Criminal Law include:
- providing expert legal advice
- negotiating with Police and other prosecuting bodies
- representation in Court on defended hearings, trials, sentence hearings, bail applications and appeals.
North Shore Criminal Law has long-established relationships with the best Criminal Law barristers in NSW and also with Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Pharmacologists and other experts who are experienced in giving evidence in criminal matters.
If you have been charged with an offence, or are seeking further information on a Criminal or Traffic legal matter, call North Shore Criminal Law on (02) 9955 2298 or our 24 hour Emergency Service on 0400 44 64 24.