Courts we appear in
Police Stations we attend
Anti-competitive and unfair market practices, mergers or acquisitions of companies, product safety/liability, and third party access to facilities of national significance
Australian Securities and Investment Commission
Australian Taxation Office
- Court Lists
Access to the current court lists for Australian courts
- Department of Fair Trading
The Department of Fair Trading provides information and assistance for consumer issues, motor vehicles, home building and renovation, credit, property and tenancy issues, plus co-operatives, licensing, associations and business name registration.
- Employment Law Wellington
Wellington employment law specialist and Criminal Defence Lawyer. Get professional, accessible and friendly legal advice on your employment, criminal or traffic case.
- Foundation Law
A free Australian Internet Pathfinder site that guides users through to Australian and International legal sites
- Law Society of NSW
The Law Society of New South Wales is the professional association for the solicitors branch of the legal profession in the State of New South Wales, Australia.
- NSW Department of Industrial Relations
The DIR offers a wide range of services to its customers in rural and metropolitan NSW in the areas of compliance, equity and workplace reform.
- Australiasian Legal Information Institute
Resource of Australian and international legal materials, including a law specific search engine, links, Australian cases, law and other legal matters.
Lawlink is the online portal to law and justice agencies and services in New South Wales.
- The Parliament of NSW
- The NSW Government
Your gateway to information and services in NSW
- Legal Aid NSW
- The Parliament of Australia
- The University of Sydney Library
- The NSW Bar Association
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority
- IP Australia
- High Court of Australia
- Federal Court of Australia
- The Law Council of Australia
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal
The Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) provides independent review of a wide range of administrative decisions made by the Australian government and some non-government bodies.
- Supreme Court of NSW
The Supreme Court is the highest court in NSW and was established by the 1823 Charter of Justice.
- Local Courts NSW
- Drug Court of NSW
The Drug Court of NSW protects the public by ensuring drug dependent offenders engage in long term treatment.
- High Court of Australia - Court Lists
- Supreme Court of NSW - Court Lists
- District Court - Court Lists
- Local Courts NSW - Court Lists
- Downing Centre Local Court
- Australian Drug Foundation
- Australian Drug Information Network
- Merit Drug Program
- NADA Network of Drug and Alcohol Agencies
- Australian Government - Comlaw
- Criminal Law Survival Kit
- Find Legal Answers- State Library of NSW resources
- Wikipedia - Criminal Law
- World Legal Information Institute
Free, independent and non-profit access to world wide law information
- Land and Environment Court
- Criminal CLE
A not for profit website for Criminal Lawyers in New South Wales, Australia
- Judicial Commission of NSW - Bench Books
The Commission publishes Bench Books in each jurisdiction which contain a wealth of practical information intended to assist a judge or magistrate.
- Online Business Directory
- NSW Case Law
If you have been charged with an offence, or are seeking further information on a Criminal or Traffic legal matter, call North Shore Criminal Law on (02) 9955 2298 or our 24 hour Emergency Service on 0400 44 64 24.