Legal servicesInformation about:
Traffic matters (even Drink Driving matters) can be successfully defended
In drink driving / drug driving matters blood alcohol or substance level analysis and time of intoxication can have a major impact on the outcome of your case. We recommend you seek legal advice before you make any statement to the police (before or after you have been charged).
North Shore Criminal Law has over 20 years of experience in a large range of other traffic matters and RTA prosecutions including:
- Driving Under the Influence: offences in this area include high range drink driving, mid range drink driving, low range drink driving, special range drink driving, novice range drink driving, DUI, and drug driving
- Speed camera offences
- Dangerous driving: offences in this area may include dangerous driving causing death or grievous bodily harm, negligent driving, negligent driving causing death or grievous bodily harm
- Drive Whilst Disqualified offences may include: driving unlicensed, unlicensed driver, disqualified driver,drive while suspended, suspended driver, license suspension, and license appeals against RTA suspension
- Other related matters include: License appeals, applications to quash Habitual Offender Declarations, accompany a learner driver while intoxicated, Random Breath Tests and police breath analysis, and seat belt and helmet infringements.
Prompt legal advice from North Shore Criminal Law could help you avoid a blemished driving record.
With our expertise in a wide range of Traffic Matters, we can advise you what defenses may be available to you, what penalties apply and what to expect in court. If we represent you, you will be getting the right legal advice at the right time which can make all the difference when it comes to avoiding a conviction or shortening the length of disqualification or suspension from driving.
- Attend the Police Station with you to vigorously assert your rights and to give you advice about your options.
- Advise you whether you should take part in an interview with Police (you usually have the right to decline to take part in an interview).
The Criminal Law services offered by North Shore Criminal Law include:
- providing expert legal advice
- negotiating with Police and other prosecuting bodies
- representation in Court on defended hearings, trials, sentence hearings, bail applications and appeals.
North Shore Criminal Law has long-established relationships with the best Criminal Law barristers in NSW and also with Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Pharmacologists and other experts who are experienced in giving evidence in criminal matters.
William Vahl of North Shore Criminal Law regularly appears in these local courts.
If you have been charged with an offence, or are seeking further information on a Criminal or Traffic legal matter, call North Shore Criminal Law on (02) 9955 2298 or our 24 hour Emergency Service on 0400 44 64 24.